Create a new database from your Cpanel MySQL database. If you are new to cpanel- Follow the procedure given here to create the database.
- Login to your cpanel
- e.g “https://yourdomain.com/cpanel”
- Type MySQL in the Search Box
- Select MySQL Databases. A page will come
- Type database name in the input field and click Create Database. A new page will come with successful notification
- Click Go Back
- Now create an user for the database. To create an user, scroll down to MySQL Users on the same page
- Insert Username & Password, Click Create User. A new page will come with successful notification. Click Go Back
- Now Add User to Database so that the user can use the database. Scroll down to Add User to Database
- Select the User & Database you just have created
- Click on Add. A new page will come
- Click on Make Changes
- Click on Go Back
The database is now set to install the system.
You can follow the video below to get a good overview.